Joe Burrow Wins Heisman Trophy

16thBBall Fan

Burrow's finish to his Heisman Trophy acceptance speech was spot on: "When I lift this trophy again, it's for LSU, Ohio State, southeast Ohio and all of Louisiana. Thank you."

For those questioning us Buckeye fans for still loving Joe. We loved him before the bandwagon was built.

Burrow's finish to his Heisman Trophy acceptance speech was spot on: "When I lift this trophy again, it's for LSU, Ohio State, southeast Ohio and all of Louisiana. Thank you."

For those questioning us Buckeye fans for still loving Joe. We loved him before the bandwagon was built.

He is has ended up better than all the QBs that OSU kept choosing to start over him too. He definitely is special.

He is has ended up better than all the QBs that OSU kept choosing to start over him too. He definitely is special.

Had he not broken his hand he would have never been on stage tonight. Fate had different plans for him, so glad he stuck it out.

Also if Dwayne had stayed for a sophomore season like Joe did at LSU (as a starter) tonight would have been a lot more interesting. Joe should pass Dwayne’s numbers from last year against Oklahoma. Man that would have been something.

Edited by John Anthony

That’s my QB! At least I hope so! Please Bengals don’t blow this by winning!

They won’t pick him. Lucky for Burrow. Bengals are too dumb to pick him. I’ve been a Bengals fan for too long to think they’ll do something right. To be honest I hope the Bengals move to a new town. Tired of it, it’s not worth it.

They won’t pick him. Lucky for Burrow. Bengals are too dumb to pick him. I’ve been a Bengals fan for too long to think they’ll do something right. To be honest I hope the Bengals move to a new town. Tired of it, it’s not worth it.

He’s Cincy bound, just has to figure out which side of the river his high rise will be on.

4.5% of voters left Joe Burrow off of their ballots entirely. Couldn't put him in their top 3. Time to readjust who gets votes because there are at least 4.5% of voters who shouldn't have them.

4.5% must have remembered he played for OSU lol.

Probably OSU homers voting for all three Buckeyes. :)