Boyle OC Chris Pardue retirement.

Congrats Coach Pardue, well deserved!

On that topic, is there any chance Coach Smith will go too? I have heard that rumor floating around but again nothing solid here.

Also heard that a job in Morgantown is waiting on Chuck if he wants it. Also a just a rumor and nothing more than speculation. Chuck has also reached all the requirements for Kentucky teachers. Who knows he might retire from teaching and keep coaching at Boyle.

Chris Pardue will be greatly missed by the Rebel Nation! I wish him well on his retirement and hope he catches boat loads of fish.

With all due respect, Chris and Chuck Smith are the Ricky Bobby and Cal Naughton Jr. of high school football. "Shake and Bake"!

Pardue has been a huge part of Boyle’s success over the years. He brought a brilliant offensive mind to the Boyle sideline and has developed some pretty impressive QBs along the way, Bart Johnson, Jeff Duggins, Brandon Smith and Reed Lanter are the ones that stand out. Off the field Chris and his family are great people and wonderful supporters of all things Boyle County. We as a school and a community will miss having him on the sideline and in the hallways. Thank you for all that you have done for our program and I hope retirement is full of time with grandkids and fishing! Thanks again Coach!