Brossart vs. Newport Predictions 12/2

The Mustangs travel to Newport for both teams' season opener on Monday. Let's hear your predictions for how this one goes!

I'm sure Brossart will bring the defensive intensity with them, that seems to be a common theme every year. Will they be able to score enough points though?

The Wildcats lost some experience from last year's team, but the talent is still there. I'd look for Newport to try to speed this game up so they won't have to deal with the Mustangs half court defense.

Newport will be very very good. No idea about Brossart but the Wildcats are in the group battling for 2nd in the region.

Are we sure on this? The BGP preview has Newport ranked number 15 in the Ninth Region. The NKY Tribune does not have them listed in the top 10 and I don't think they were in the top 10 in the Cats Pause preview either.

Maybe Newport is good enough to be battling for the 2 spot in the Ninth, but the previews aren't showing it.

Are we sure on this? The BGP preview has Newport ranked number 15 in the Ninth Region. The NKY Tribune does not have them listed in the top 10 and I don't think they were in the top 10 in the Cats Pause preview either.

Maybe Newport is good enough to be battling for the 2 spot in the Ninth, but the previews aren't showing it.

Yes I am pretty sure.