Alabama 38 Miss State 7

John Anthony

Everything I’m hearing sounds like season is over. Hope that’s not the case. Lots of people questioning Saban for leaving him in up 35-7 but they shouldn’t. It’s the first half and they wanted to practice a 2 minute offense.

My issue with Saban is Tua wasn’t healthy to begin with. Mac Jones wins this game by the same score.

My issue with Saban is Tua wasn’t healthy to begin with. Mac Jones wins this game by the same score.

Thats likely true. I do think Bama feels like they have to get style points from here out to make the playoffs so I kind of understand playing Tua and he looked pretty good today before the injury. It’s a catch 22.

Tua was moving well, this injury doesn't appear to be related to his prior injury.

I would have understood if he sat him this week. However, none of us know how well he is or how he was feeling.

Thats likely true. I do think Bama feels like they have to get style points from here out to make the playoffs so I kind of understand playing Tua and he looked pretty good today before the injury. It’s a catch 22.

Style points are a thing. I just hope he can bounce back from a hip subluxation, we’re certainly not Tide fans but these are college kids, trying to get the big payday.