Caldwell County 19 Christian County 14

Coach Barnes would be proud of his Tigers tonight. Seeing the players carry out the jerseys of the 2 fallen players that would have been seniors this year was very emotional for sure. Moments like that make me proud to be a Tiger.

#BarnesStrong

Those seniors have had to overcome so much and they've just kept winning. I'm sure all of Caldwell County is proud this weekend.

Caldwell County scored on a punt return, questionable blind side block. A Td pass, that was tipped twice by County defenders, (after a questionable targeting call against Christian County). And a kickoff return (Christian County revived an illegal participation penalty). Christian County out gained Caldwell to the tune of 353 yds to 106 yds. This is with 3 touchdowns being called back. I’m not one to blame a game on officiating, but when you throw a flag for unnecessary roughness because you determined that a player “overly aggressively blocked” the defender then it leaves something to question. Happy for the Tiger players and community. Sad that officiating tarnished what otherwise was a highly competitive game.