Caldwell County 83 Paducah Tilghman 78

This is a huge shocker to me. Does Caldwell have the potential to beat Madisonville for the district?

I can't say, but Derrin Boyd has been a stud for Caldwell. Right now he is no doubt the second best player behind Tandy in the district...that says a lot. They are playing with confidence, however PT and Muhlenberg are the only teams they have played that I would considered quality teams. Logan County is the only other team they play until Madisonville (Jan 8). Should be an interesting game.

I believe Caldwell has taken over the 4th spot in the region, but there is still a lot of bball to be played this year.

I can't say, but Derrin Boyd has been a stud for Caldwell. Right now he is no doubt the second best player behind Tandy in the district...that says a lot. They are playing with confidence, however PT and Muhlenberg are the only teams they have played that I would considered quality teams. Logan County is the only other team they play until Madisonville (Jan 8). Should be an interesting game.

I believe Caldwell has taken over the 4th spot in the region, but there is still a lot of bball to be played this year.

What do you make of Caldwell's loss to Lyon County? Was Caldwell just not playing well?

What do you make of Caldwell's loss to Lyon County? Was Caldwell just not playing well?

That first two loss was puzzling, especially the way they've been playing. I was surprised at the least, and pushed them down the rankings because of it. I am not sure if they were missing players or just completely out of sync. I thought the Union game was a toss up at the time.

Does Caldwell have any football players on their team? I know the talk in the old fifth district was that Livingston and Lyon always had an advantage because they had their entire teams practicing from the start. A team like Caldwell might have 1/3 of their roster out until the week before the season starts.