Mayfield 2018

Ram

Well, been waiting for this...

From what I am hearing, and that being from people who are “ in the know”... Mayfield will be a tough out again this year. One assistant, who usually refrains from making any predictions, has told me that he believes we will win no.13 this year.

The Cardinals are LOADED in the skill positions with a host of receivers who all measure 6”1-6”2, and can catch the ball 40 yards down the field from a two step drop. Stinson will spend most of the time at QB this year instead of sharing it with Guthrie...who is an absolute weapon when he is on the field. The only question is replacing a senior dominated offensive line...but the cupboard is not bare...and this isnt the first time we have had to replace an o line.

I have not heard as much about the defense so far...but you can just go ahead and count on a bunch of guys who hit hard and fly to the ball...that sounds like a bunch of “coachspeak”... but its true.

I believe this will look like a different Mayfield team. I hear height and size in positions not typical for Mayfield. As a result, it will be interesting to see if the playbook gets opened up a little.

As in, height and size are smaller or larger than normal?

Also, welcome to BGP :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...