Lloyd Memorial 2018/2019

• 5 months later...

Not sure we're people are getting there information all schools go through up and down periods Dixie has a really good freshman class there now as 8th graders they won the ninth region last year the three kids that transfer to Lloyd from Dixie are decent players but two of them had problems with discipline that lead to them being removed from the team hopefully they can contribute to and help Lloyd this season

These boys are three really good players and will contribute substantially to the Juggs!

I am looking forward to watching them play!

Looking at the stats for Dixie from last season, it looks like Cody was definitely a contributor and should be a nice addition to Lloyd. Szabo played in 17 games averaging 1 point a game and Jackson only played in 8 games averaging less than 5 points a game. Have the latter 2 improved that much from last season that they will be substantial contributors?

Looking at the stats for Dixie from last season, it looks like Cody was definitely a contributor and should be a nice addition to Lloyd. Szabo played in 17 games averaging 1 point a game and Jackson only played in 8 games averaging less than 5 points a game. Have the latter 2 improved that much from last season that they will be substantial contributors?

I hope to see all three prove themselves this year. Their AAU seasons say a lot about their style of play. Very fast on defensive and fundamentals. Lloyd will play more to their strengths.

I hope to see all three prove themselves this year. Their AAU seasons say a lot about their style of play. Very fast on defensive and fundamentals. Lloyd will play more to their strengths.

Agree about the stats. Cody should be an asset to Lloyd. Szabo was a starter on the JV team. With the lineup last years looks like most Varsity play was done by Juniors and Senior. Strong AAU player, should be also be an asset to Lloyd.