Bryan Station vs. Henry Clay (42nd District) 02/21/18

Station vs. Clay Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Station vs. Clay Who wins?

• Bryan Station
    • Henry Clay

This could be one of the best district games in the state. Bryan Station defeated Henry Clay 30 on Dec. 5 and only by 1 on Jan. 9. Henry Clay has played one of if not the toughest schedules in the state this year and Bryan Station has really struggled since the 2nd half of their first game with Scott Co. on Jan. 22nd. However they did defeat a good Pulaski Co. team on Feb. 10th. Who wins?

At this point and time, I'm going with Henry Clay.

On paper you would want to go with Bryan Station. They are ranked #11 by the BGP poll and Henry Clay is not ranked.

We have played Henry clay so I know how good they can shoot and play. I am going with Henry Clay and not pay attention to the rankings.

I will have to go with who is playing better ball right now and that is Henry Clay.

BS has Boone, but I agree, he needs some others to step up and the ball hasn't been falling for the others like it did at the beginning of the year. Clay also has a very nice player who has been playing very well the last few weeks in Marques Warrick, only a Soph, but has had a few impressive games lately.

Just the nature of the 11th, that you won't have one of these teams even making it to the regional, both could very easily cause trouble.