Transfers Due to Coaches

Saw this on thread on different site about a team in Cincinnati, that has 4-6 transfers that moved in to the district, there is no open enrollment at this school, this year due to the new high school coach having a reputation of being a good coach and a former high level D1 player. My question is would you having a child in the district, a district foe/regional foe, rival, or community member have an issue with this? My take is so long as the families move and all state rules are followed in regards to when they are able to play who cares. Yeah it may stink that your team is not top dog anymore but besides that what is the harm. If those families feel that the coach gives their son/daughter the best chance to grow as a player/person or the best chance to get college payed for who cares, so long as all rules are followed.

I have zero issues with any transfers at any time for any reason.

So you are okay with a player who starts the year with Team A and decides to transfer to another school to play on Team B midway through the season?

So you are okay with a player who starts the year with Team A and decides to transfer to another school to play on Team B midway through the season?

Thread on girls forum saying that it is happening right now......everyone seems to be ok with it. Seems crazy to me....but.....what do I know?