Roman Reigns linked to $10 million steroid ring - May be unfounded

Roman Reigns has been named as an alleged client of jailed steroid distributor Robert Rodriguez, whose Miami-based Wellness Fitness Nutrition LLC (WFN) was raided by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) last February as part of a yearlong investigation.

The organization, which was taken down in a scandal that has largely flown under the radar in the national media, is being compared to the Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative (BALCO), which was linked to several high-profile athletes including Jason Giambi, Marion Jones, Bill Romanowski and Barry Bonds.

According to the United States Attorney's Office, WFN's client list included "at least 50 customers in the Eastern District of New York" in a massive ring that made at least $10 million in the distribution of illicit anabolic steroids.

Rodriguez, who is currently in prison, recently came forward to specifically name Hollywood stars Josh Duhamel, Mark Wahlberg and WWE Superstar Roman Reigns as part of an exclusive interview with filmmaker Jon Bravo.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredkonuwa/2018/01/17/wwes-roman-reigns-implicated-in-10-million-steroid-ring/#7fd0df233b49

Reigns responds:

“I have never heard of Richard Rodriguez or Wellness Fitness Nutrition. I learned from the mistake I made nearly two years ago and paid the penalty for it. Since then, I’ve passed 11 tests as part of WWE’s independent drug testing program.”

Roman Reigns issues statement regarding steroid allegations - Cageside Seats

• 1 month later...

Jon Bravo says around 15 wrestlers were clients of Richard Rodriguez.

Earlier this week in a phone interview, Richard Rodriguez told Jon Bravo about why a WWE wrestler like Roman Reigns would hide performance enhancing drug use. Rodriguez has been publicly naming Reigns as one of his clients after Rodriguez was arrested for his involvement in a steroid ring.

Today, Pro Wrestling Unlimited shared a YouTube comment where Bravo said Reigns is only the first wrestler to be named. Bravo claims to be in possession of Rodriguez's laptop with sensitive information. Bravo and Rodriguez have been working together on a documentary while Rodriguez is in prison.

In Bravo's last video, he and Rodriguez said the next video will have more details about Reigns. Rodriguez also claims to have clients who are athletes in other sports and action movie actors.

Jon Bravo Says More Wrestlers Than Roman Reigns Used Steroids | Fightful Wrestling

• 3 weeks later...