WWE Show Coming to the Corbin Arena in March

The WWE will be making its first appearance at the Corbin Arena . The show, WWE Live Road to WrestleMania is scheduled for March 10. The lineup seems pretty strong with A.J . Styles, Charlotte Flair, the Uso's , Jinder Mahal, Baron Corbin, the New Day, & many more.

A.J. will be defending his WWE championship in a 2 on 1 handicap match against Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn.

I think tickets go on sale the 19th.

Anyone interested in coming to town for the event?

The WWE will be making its first appearance at the Corbin Arena . The show, WWE Live Road to WrestleMania is scheduled for March 10. The lineup seems pretty strong with A.J . Styles, Charlotte Flair, the Uso's , Jinder Mahal, Baron Corbin, the New Day, & many more.

A.J. will be defending his WWE championship in a 2 on 1 handicap match against Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn.

I think tickets go on sale the 19th.

Anyone interested in coming to town for the event?

I guess I don't need to watch wrestling now if I already know AJ will be the Champ on March 10th. :)

Sounds awesome!

What is Corbin Arena like?

I guess I don't need to watch wrestling now if I already know AJ will be the Champ on March 10th. :)

Sounds awesome!

What is Corbin Arena like?

Simply an awesome venue!!! Dwight Yoakum is here tonight.

The only pain in the butt that I've noticed for heavily attended events is traffic congestion.