Simon Kenton 61 Notre Dame 29

SK has a very very solid coach. Love him or not, he is good. He plays to his teams strengths and sets his players up to succeed. Some players IMO perform

Better due to his system than they actually are but that is a compliment and not meant to be a negative at anyone.

Until NDA understands how to do the same, they won’t be competitive

Just to play devils advocate, Last year SK was beaten by a team that it had previously beaten by more then 20 points in the state tournament and the year before they lost to a far less talented Trimble County team in the 8th region final.

To be clear, I think Stowers knows the game of basketball and does a fine job. But I would say that both of their previous post season exits have been at the hands of teams not nearly as talented as them.

I understand Male & SK are both good teams. NDA shouldn’t be losing by 30 to either team. On offense you can’t turn ball over as often as NDA did. Rebounding on defense need to improve. There were a couple possession in first half were SK was out rebounding NDA 3 to 1

Just to play devils advocate, Last year SK was beaten by a team that it had previously beaten by more then 20 points in the state tournament and the year before they lost to a far less talented Trimble County team in the 8th region final.

To be clear, I think Stowers knows the game of basketball and does a fine job. But I would say that both of their previous post season exits have been at the hands of teams not nearly as talented as them.

I would very much disagree with the "far less talented Trimble County team."

On Jan 7, 2016 Simon Kenton had a LIT rating of 99.5 while Trimble had a LIT rating of 83.6. I cant find the final LIT ratings but that gives you an idea of what the computer thought at that time.

Also, in the final usa today computer rankings Simon Kenton was ranked 17th in the state while Trimble County was ranked 53rd. And this was after the state tournament.

So while it may be your opinion that Trimble was just as good as Simon, the numbers don't back that up.