3.) Danny Butt - Pulaski County

4.) Bryce Sloan - Boyle County

5.) Jackson Baker - Wayne County

6.) Gunnar Gillis - Mercer County

7.) Jason Alexander - Boyle County

8.) Reese Smith - Boyle County

9.) Aubrey Weaver - Wayne County

10.) Trae Harmon - Somerset

I do this preview for the Cats Pause and try my best to make it as accurate as possible. I contact each coach via email with a questionnaire and rankings for teams and players and received about 95 percent back. Always love dealing with the 12th region coaches.

Bruner should be #3 on the list. Lincoln will end up being better than 7-10. Wayne may be #3 in the region. Butt was great as a 16 yr old freshmen not so much as 19 yr old senior

I like your thinking on Wayne. Baker and Weaver will be a nice duo.

Better not sleep on Wayne co this year. As most teams go through, several key players in football and hopefully we will be playing FB a while longer. Hopefully in state championship, but once those players get their basketball form we will be pretty good.

If you think Danny Butt can't play your crazy! The kid has already signed his scholarship to university of cumberlands .. just for that reason I'd give him at least top 5. Who else in that top 5 has committed anywhere besides Faulkner and Steven??? Not even biased against this kid but he can play.

If you think Danny Butt can't play your crazy! The kid has already signed his scholarship to university of cumberlands .. just for that reason I'd give him at least top 5. Who else in that top 5 has committed anywhere besides Faulkner and Steven??? Not even biased against this kid but he can play.

Never said he can’t play. Being a top 10 player in the region is still good. Just don’t think he is worthy of the 3 spot. 9 points and 3 rebounds per game last year doesn’t jump out to me. Smith for Boyle ranked 8 had better numbers than that and he was a freshman.