UFOs: Uncovering the Truth on Destination America

theguru

A new AHC series in which Nick Pope was one of the lead contributors ("UFOs: The Lost Evidence") has now been picked up by Destination America, which will give it a wider audience. The series will be shown under the title "UFOs: Uncovering the Truth" and starts on June 10 at 10/9c

For anyone that is open-minded I highly suggest setting your DVR up to record this series.

I mentioned two shows in another thread and I going to repost that info here for anyone interested in learning more about UFOs. I am not sure if my number one below is the same one being referenced above or not but either way I assume this series will be very similar to it. And for anyone interested in UFOs I would implore you to DVR Ancient Aliens and watch it.

1. Lost UFO Files on Destination America - This is a 2017 Production and they do a very good job of explaining some famous UFO cases and they present a lot of supporting evidence in each episode.

2. Ancient Aliens on the History Channel - They cover a multitude of subjects and ask a lot of good questions and present a lot of compelling theories based on accepted historical records. Here is a link: Ancient Aliens Full Episodes, Video & More | HISTORY