Penguins 5 Predators 3 (NHL Stanley Cup Finals)

Haven't seen a replay on the Subban goal yet. Twitter seems furious it was waved off. What happened?

Saw all three Pittsburgh goals after that. Rinne should've had the first.

Looked too close to overturn had nothing to do with the actual goal.

Haven't seen a replay on the Subban goal yet. Twitter seems furious it was waved off. What happened?

Saw all three Pittsburgh goals after that. Rinne should've had the first.

I'm still not really sure how or why they reviewed the play because I'm not sure how the offsides was related to the goal. All we ever saw was the puck the skate and the line. Also, I didn't even agree with the replay that it even was offsides, but I am also super biased.

Subban goal was challenged by Pitt coach. It was not just reviewed by Toronto.

Offsides is offsides. So how the penalty impacts the actual scoring is irrelevent.

Though the overturn of that goal hurt, Nashville did themselves no favors by getting the second penalty after the delayed call in the first period. The cross-check was dumb.

I really thought Nashville was left for dead when they went down 3-0. It was great to see them claw back into it. Outside of that bad 6-7 minutes in the first period, the Preds showed they can hang with & beat the Penguins. Game 2 looms large for both teams, as momentum will certainly shift in someone's favor.