7. Maddie Scherr - Ryle

8. Laila Johnson - Holmes

9. Aleah Tucker - Holy Cross

10. Paige Noble - St. Henry

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every one of these teams are off.. This is where the coaches would like to be.. Not where they are.. Highlands is overrated and in my opinion, Notre Dame should be moved up and how did St. Henry and Dixie make the top 10? The whole list is off...If anyone is going by last year, the list still does not make sense..

1. Homes

2. Conner

3. Highlands

4. Ryle

5. Newport Central Catholic

6. Holy Cross

7. Dixie Heights

8. St. Henry

9. Cooper

10. Notre Dame

1. Lexi Held - Cooper

2. Jenna Martin - Highlands

3. Ally Johnson - Beechwood

4. Tyrah Englemon- Holmes

5. Booke Davis - Dixie Heights

6. Zoie Barth - Highlands

7. Maddie Scherr - Ryle

8. Laila Johnson - Holmes

9. Aleah Tucker - Holy Cross

10. Paige Noble - St. Henry

All in fun, but I think I'd go with this:

1. Holmes

2. Conner

3. Highlands

3. HC

4. Ryle

5. Dixie

6. Cooper

6. Beechwood

7. NCC

8. ND

8. St Henry

9. Boone

10. LLoyd

10. Dayton

Every one of these teams are off.. This is where the coaches would like to be.. Not where they are.. Highlands is overrated and in my opinion, Notre Dame should be moved up and how did St. Henry and Dixie make the top 10? The whole list is off...If anyone is going by last year, the list still does not make sense..

Explain HHS being overrated. Who else would you put in the top 10 over Dixie and St Henry?

Explain HHS being overrated. Who else would you put in the top 10 over Dixie and St Henry?

HHS definitely is not in the 3 spot, who is even on the team this year that we know of besides Barth? And I would put Villa or Ludlow over St. Henry. Dixie just doesn't play well as a team. They could have it, but until they play as a team they wont... Again, Cooper should be ranked higher.

I wont mention the other top 5 you have listed...I'd put more money on ND making it to district final with Holmes before anyone else.. Just sayin... I also predict Homes wining the region again... And that's all I have on it.. Season will be here soon enough... This is all irrelevant for now..

I wont mention the other top 5 you have listed...I'd put more money on ND making it to district final with Holmes before anyone else.. Just sayin... I also predict Homes wining the region again... And that's all I have on it.. Season will be here soon enough... This is all irrelevant for now..

So tell us why you're so high on ND.

HHS definitely is not in the 3 spot, who is even on the team this year that we know of besides Barth? And I would put Villa or Ludlow over St. Henry. Dixie just doesn't play well as a team. They could have it, but until they play as a team they wont... Again, Cooper should be ranked higher.

HHS returns 5 of their top 8 and adds Jenna Martin. They also have arguably the best sophomore class in the region to add to them (with Conner right there). They also played very well together over the summer at a loaded Louisville team camp. This is not you're HHS team of the past. This team will be very athletic, strong and deep.

You like to say teams and player are this and that, but you don't give justification behind your thoughts.

Yes, they will not make is past districts this year..

Not so sure about that. They have Maddy Scherr (being recruited high D1) and Lauren Schwartz who had a great AAU year and getting a lot of recognition. They also add the transfer Douthitt from Dixie. And if Juliette McGregor decides to play...look out! Ryle will be in the running in my opinion. But I think their success will come down to matchups. I think they will struggle against certain teams.