Ever use Jet.com?

Watusi

Has anyone used Jet.com? And if so, what is your impression of the experience?

I was looking for a small, home office copier. I decided on a particular Brother model (DCP-L2540DW) that had a MSRP of $179. I found it on Amazon for $155 with free 2 day shipping and was ready to pull that trigger but decided to shop around a little first.

That is when I discovered Jet.com. They had the same item for $129 and with a 15% off coupon they were advertising, and another 1.5% off for using a debit card, I got the same copier for $108. No tax and free shipping. They shipped it the next day FedEx and I should get it today or tomorrow.

To save $50 off Amazon's best price (after tax it would have been) was incredible and definitely got my attention. It may be an anomaly, I don't know yet. I read a little about their business model and it is interesting, they offer more discout for the more you buy and combine shipping on items so they arrive quicker from various locations.

So far it seems like I might use them more often, but probably not for groceries and such like they try to push on the website, LOL. I know I have only skimmed the surface, so I am left wondering...

"What am I missing here?"

We have had several Brother small laser printers. They are easy to set up, work like a charm and are cheap to operate. That is why I went with this model. It does not have the fax built in, which would turn some off, but I was primarily looking for a copier, so that didn't matter to me. I will let you know how it works out after I've used it a bit.