Paintsville 38 Fairview 12

Raceland had a miracle win last week at Lawrence Co then LC went the distance w Belfry tonight. Same Belfry that beat Pikeville by multiple scores. Paintsville needed OT to pinch Pikeville out. I swear, I cant make heads or tales out if anything this year. Hardest season to predict in my recent memory.

Paintsville did not look as good as expected to me tonight. Fairview's O-line and D-line is just terrible in all honesty. They stand straight up or they cut the opponents O-line every play. Fairview is not good in my eyes. And that's not because I'm a Ram fan. They did not play good at all. Paintsville is good, don't get me wrong, but they definitely didn't impress me.

Raceland had a miracle win last week at Lawrence Co then LC went the distance w Belfry tonight. Same Belfry that beat Pikeville by multiple scores. Paintsville needed OT to pinch Pikeville out. I swear, I cant make heads or tales out if anything this year. Hardest season to predict in my recent memory.

No one can get an idea on upcoming games or anything else really by comparing scores. That , imo falls into the "assume" category .....and I am sure that you've heard the meaning of "assume" :D, if not .... message me bc it's a bgp violation to post it.