Anyone part of a male accountibily/prayer group ?

Like a small ( 2-6 or so) group of guys that meet and study/pray together ? I don't have a guy friend like that and I've been searching/praying for one . Someone to meet once a week and talk/read/study/pray . But the 2 guys Ive reached out to didn't seem interested . Is it hard to find a dedicated friend like that for you men out there ?

Like a small ( 2-6 or so) group of guys that meet and study/pray together ? I don't have a guy friend like that and I've been searching/praying for one . Someone to meet once a week and talk/read/study/pray . But the 2 guys Ive reached out to didn't seem interested . Is it hard to find a dedicated friend like that for you men out there ?

Does your church offer anything?

Well they do a sat AM bible study , for men, but I work every other sat so I cant get there . And they do some small group stuff but I've never gotten involved in it . I've done small group stuff before but honestly I don't care for the small group format we are using . Its a DVD lead thing and not as personal as I prefer it .

I have a close Christian friend . Very close , But spiritually we are at different levels . Kinda disappointed that I reached out to 2 guys that I thought would be interested but got pretty much no response .

I have a close Christian friend . Very close , But spiritually we are at different levels . Kinda disappointed that I reached out to 2 guys that I thought would be interested but got pretty much no response .

Men are pigs.

I hope I never become one.

I would suggest doing something on your own until you find what you're looking for, because it might take a while to find what you're looking for.

The other option is to call around to some neighboring churches & see if there's anything available there.