Kentucky All Stars 105 Ohio All Stars 76

David Simmons, Terrell Gray, and Dwayne Sutton were all likely in double figures. That trio was really good tonight along with Hall.

Rough night for Cam Justice outside of hitting two 3's late.

McDonald played pretty solid at both ends for the KY boys and probably finished with right around 10 pts...give or take a few.

Was really impressed with Trey Moses of Eastern and Chris Coffey from Seneca as well.

Overall, Kentucky was impressive as a team. Shared the ball and used nice ball movement while also playing hard at both ends, getting after loose balls and rebounds.

I said earlier this week that I really like that KY roster. I didn't expect them to dismantle Ohio though

Michigan St commit Kyle Ahrens had a solid game, but for the most part the Ohio "stars" didn't do much.

I have always been a HUGE Esa Ahmad fan and was disappointed with his play tonight.

Ohio was content with jacking up 3's all night and when they stopped falling, it led to Kentucky attacking at the other end and either scoring or getting to the line for FT's.

First time seeing Hagen Tyler. Didn't live up to what I was expecting but still a nice player and I would never judge him off one all star game.

I absolutely love Evan Hall's motor. Picked up 4 fouls in less than 8 minutes of play in the first half but it was simply because he was going to hard at both ends.

Oh, and David Simmons had a sick oop dunk late in the game off an oop from Gullett. Kid gets way up there.

OHIO 41 35 -- 76

KENTUCKY 48 57 -- 105

OHIO (76) - D'Mitrick Trice 3, Tommy Bolte 3, Kyle Aherns 4, Beau Justice 10, Jordan Dartis 4, Brian Parker 4, Ahmad Wagner 9, Drew Scarberry 6, Alex White 2, Ben Cassanova 11, Xeryius Williams 7, Derek Pardon 4, Esa Ahmad 5, Michael Davis, Jeremiah Roberts. .

KENTUCKY (105) - Cameron Justice 8, Eljay Cowherd 6, Jeremiah Bell 5, Terrell Grey 21, Hagen Tyler 4, David Simmons 11, Bo Schuh 2, Evan Hall 17, Will Parker 2, Dwayne Sutton 10, Chris Coffey 10, Kyle Gullett 2, Drew McDonald 7, Trey Moses.

Free Throws: Ohio 9-17; Kentucky 18-24. 3-pointers: Ohio 11 (Beau Justice 2, Jordan Dartis 2, Ben Cassanova 2, D'Mitrik Trice, Tommy Bolte, Kyle Aherns, Drew Scarberry, Xeryius Williams). Kentucky 7 (Cameron Justice 2, Terrell Grey 2, Jeremiah Bell, David Simmons, Drew McDonald).