Fantasy Baseball Weekly Strategy Help

Anyone do a weekly roto league? This is my first year where we're doing weekly. I'll post my lineups below, but got worried because some of my first picks (Kershaw, Posey, and Chapman) are guys that ESPN has listed as "Do Not Draft", despite my using "InRecommends" to do most of my draft. I did get some of the guys at much lower than their ADP too though. Any thoughts on how I should play this?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would've thought you'd have a lot more power in your lineup in a 10 team league...

Was definitely one of the areas of need. I think I overdid the pitching situation and sacrificed too much power.

Any suggestions on guys I should look at?

Was definitely one of the areas of need. I think I overdid the pitching situation and sacrificed too much power. Any suggestions on guys I should look at?

Evan Gattis would be a good guy to have as a catcher. Has some pop and is eligible to play at catcher even though he's starting in the outfield. I'd trade Posey, but thatt's just me.

Evan Gattis would be a good guy to have as a catcher. Has some pop and is eligible to play at catcher even though he's starting in the outfield. I'd trade Posey, but thatt's just me.

Much appreciated. I'll see what I can do.

Is Posey an injury risk or just set to regress to the mean?