Scott 8 Harrison County 7

Harrison played all underclassmen until the 5th inning. No seniors started and I really dont understand Coach Whitakers strategy on this one. Harrison also threw a pitcher that is not even in the top 8 of there rotation. After watching this game I have never been so confused with Mac Whitaker in my life. Congratulations Scott.

Harrison played all underclassmen until the 5th inning. No seniors started and I really dont understand Coach Whitakers strategy on this one. Harrison also threw a pitcher that is not even in the top 8 of there rotation. After watching this game I have never been so confused with Mac Whitaker in my life. Congratulations Scott.

Mac being Mac.

When I seen the score I thought Harrison must have threw off, but didn't expect all of that.

Yes it does but with added afterthoughts; however, I can understand frustration at coaches at times. I just didn't like that you made a point of the pitcher not even being in the top 8 of the rotation. I'm sure the Breds have 3 or 4 that are above the rest but I would bet the other 10 or 15 (since your so deep in pitching) are all about the same on a given day.

Yes it does but with added afterthoughts; however, I can understand frustration at coaches at times. I just didn't like that you made a point of the pitcher not even being in the top 8 of the rotation. I'm sure the Breds have 3 or 4 that are above the rest but I would bet the other 10 or 15 (since your so deep in pitching) are all about the same on a given day.

Congrats on the win, but really it doesn't matter until June. If it is true that the young Breds played, then it will be good experience down the road. Harrison is still the team to beat in June.