Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 8 Harrison County 7

Featured Replies

Huge big regional win for Scott on the road as they defeat Harrison Co 8-7.

 

Scott improves to 7-10 and Harrison Co 11-3 on the season.

Congrats to the baseball Eagles!!!

 

As everyone knows it is never easy to go to the Cynthiana hilltop and come home with a win.

I thought Scott was down, way down?

  • Author
Congrats to the baseball Eagles!!!

 

As everyone knows it is never easy to go to the Cynthiana hilltop and come home with a win.

 

Agree, why I wanted everyone to know that this was on the road.

 

This is a huge win for Scott.

Conratulations Scott! Always good to beat 'the old crusty' Mac.

Agree, why I wanted everyone to know that this was on the road.

 

This is a huge win for Scott.

 

Dittto!!!

 

I would say after GRC win over Montgomery, this moves GRC to the top in the 10th at this point in the season.

 

Congarts Scott!!!

Harrison played all underclassmen until the 5th inning. No seniors started and I really dont understand Coach Whitakers strategy on this one. Harrison also threw a pitcher that is not even in the top 8 of there rotation. After watching this game I have never been so confused with Mac Whitaker in my life. Congratulations Scott.

Harrison played all underclassmen until the 5th inning. No seniors started and I really dont understand Coach Whitakers strategy on this one. Harrison also threw a pitcher that is not even in the top 8 of there rotation. After watching this game I have never been so confused with Mac Whitaker in my life. Congratulations Scott.

 

Mac being Mac.

 

When I seen the score I thought Harrison must have threw off, but didn't expect all of that.

Why can't you just give congrats to Scott instead of making excuses?

My above statement says Congratulations Scott.

Yes it does but with added afterthoughts; however, I can understand frustration at coaches at times. I just didn't like that you made a point of the pitcher not even being in the top 8 of the rotation. I'm sure the Breds have 3 or 4 that are above the rest but I would bet the other 10 or 15 (since your so deep in pitching) are all about the same on a given day.

That was the pitchers first start of the season. I can name you seven other pitchers for Harrison County that are ahead of him. Im not trying to take away credit from Scott as they won the game and thats all that matters.

Yes it does but with added afterthoughts; however, I can understand frustration at coaches at times. I just didn't like that you made a point of the pitcher not even being in the top 8 of the rotation. I'm sure the Breds have 3 or 4 that are above the rest but I would bet the other 10 or 15 (since your so deep in pitching) are all about the same on a given day.

 

Congrats on the win, but really it doesn't matter until June. If it is true that the young Breds played, then it will be good experience down the road. Harrison is still the team to beat in June.

Nice win for Scott regardless of circumstances as they are down a bit this year.

 

Not to get off topic, but what teams are in the Harrison Co tournament this weekend?

Huge big regional win for Scott on the road as they defeat Harrison Co 8-7.

 

Scott improves to 7-10 and Harrison Co 11-3 on the season.

 

I think Harrison has lost 4 games so far Goldie.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.