Scott 8 Harrison County 7

I heard Coach Whitaker was making a point to his Jr.and Sr.s because they came home for prom Sat. night and thats why he startred the underclassmen against Scott...The put them in and they didnt have time to catch up.... plus the fact they have the Mcdonalds this weekend so he couldnt burn anybody good..

I heard Coach Whitaker was making a point to his Jr.and Sr.s because they came home for prom Sat. night and thats why he startred the underclassmen against Scott...T

When should they have returned home?

Nice win for Scott regardless of circumstances as they are down a bit this year.

Not to get off topic, but what teams are in the Harrison Co tournament this weekend?

Harrison and Boyd Co are in 1 pool, suppose to be with Boone but they dropped out. Greenup, Lawrence and can't recall the 3rd team in that pool. No game on thursday with Boone dropping out, 3 friday night and start back at noon on sat with 1 pool game then the consolation and finals.

Harrison and Boyd Co are in 1 pool, suppose to be with Boone but they dropped out. Greenup, Lawrence and can't recall the 3rd team in that pool. No game on thursday with Boone dropping out, 3 friday night and start back at noon on sat with 1 pool game then the consolation and finals.

Harrison and Boyd County are in one pool. Boone County was in that pool but dropped out of the tourney so I dont know who fills there spot. Dixie Heights, Greenup County and Lawrence County are in the other pool.