Pike County Bowl 2009(Yes I'm bored)

Lets see what match ups you would like.

I also think we should stay with the current format being that is the way I believe they are running things again next season.

Being the county teams will play each other again I will make my match ups for Belfry and Pikeville only.

Belfry vs. Letcher County Central

Pikeville vs Owensboro Catholic

I also think we should stay with the current format being that is the way I believe they are running things again next season.

Being the county teams will play each other again I will make my match ups for Belfry and Pikeville only.

Are these the matchups for next season? Or are these the ones that you would like to see?

NCF,

The word I am hearing is that Belfry and LCC will be playing each other as it is next season, Pike County Bowl or not.

I have heard that Boyd Co. and Covington Holy Cross are the two new ones on the schedule. I don't know why these two were picked but this is just what i have heard. I'd love to see LCC come down for a PCB appearance though.

If that's the case...all the more reason that Belfry and Pikeville should dissolve from this game and start their own.

I have heard that Boyd Co. and Covington Holy Cross are the two new ones on the schedule. I don't know why these two were picked but this is just what i have heard. I'd love to see LCC come down for a PCB appearance though.

That seems to be the same information that I am hearing and mine is a pretty reliable source !!!!

If this is true it looks like I will be skipping the games once again. Those match ups do not have what it takes for me to drive five hours. Nothing against those teams but gas is not cheap.(lol)

Then I would like to see Belfry vs Bell Co and Pikeville vs Danville.

I can't see Danville playing in the PCB any time soon. The Bob Allen Pigskin Classic is always opening weekend, just like the PCB. In a way, with so many top teams hosting bowls, it has a way of keeping some high-quality matchups from taking place.