LCA 69 Berea 6

Guest Bluto

Really??? I cant believe he left his starting QB and RB in the whole game:lol: :lol: :lol:

That would normally be the accusation we would hear, wouldn't it?!

Like OldRambler, I hate to see a team as down as Berea was. But I saw some of their kids really display a lot of "heart"; they refused to give up their intensity. As a friend pointed out to me, the Berea coaches are really getting to see who their "real football players" are. Hopefully they can build a program around those young men.

To the Berea coaches, players and fans: don't give up.

(Hey, how about that? I just hit 1,000 posts!)

Like OldRambler, I hate to see a team as down as Berea was. But I saw some of their kids really display a lot of "heart"; they refused to give up their intensity. As a friend pointed out to me, the Berea coaches are really getting to see who their "real football players" are. Hopefully they can build a program around those young men.

I agree 100% Bluto, Berea played with the same kind of heart against us last week. As for your QB and RB, I have no idea wether or not Raines left them in but I wouldn't have due to being afraid of an injury if nothing else.

I agree 100% Bluto, Berea played with the same kind of heart against us last week. As for your QB and RB, I have no idea wether or not Raines left them in but I wouldn't have due to being afraid of an injury if nothing else.

Pun was intended:thumb:

Good to hear that Berea never quit. As oldrambler said their kids played to the final horn against Raceland. Good win for LCA!! Any stats on Hayden?