Everything posted by Eastside
-
2008 Henderson County
The D will have to step up this year. With more time to prepare the coaching staff should have there systems in place. Look for further improvement in the offense. Should have a strong offensive backfield, but I think they lost some O-linemen.
-
The New Coach at Rowan Co. is....
Congrats Coach Brown!
-
2008 Mercer County
Stay focused on the GOAL!
-
Where does Lincoln turn...
Everybody is faithful, When you are winning!
-
Where does Lincoln turn...
I agree. And Duffy would not have been 3-0. I don't think Duffy would have made it to the semis that year either which I believe Harp did! Then I will beg the answer. Why would French leave Lincoln after those last 2 years which were outstanding?
-
Where does Lincoln turn...
Nope, but Danville had, Harp took over a great program and made it better.
-
Where does Lincoln turn...
I believe you are correct! YES!:thumb:
-
Where does Lincoln turn...
And Kentucky beat LSU and LSU won the National Championchip!
-
Where does Lincoln turn...
Has Buchanan ever won a championship?
-
What players from your area are looking/committed to DIII schools?
That's a great point! I know I had some debt coming out of DIII, however, it was all worth it in the end. Most of these schools do offer great financial packages and grants as well. Playing football was just a bonus!
-
What players from your area are looking/committed to DIII schools?
Just look at Centres conference. Sewanee (TN) Millsaps (MS) Trinity (TX) they had the 16 play lateral that was all over ESPN and one of the most beautiful campuses and sports complexes you will see. Both its baseball and football facilities are (or used to be) training camps for professional team Rhodes College (TN) Hendrix, Depauw, Oglethorpe.....some great schools
-
What players from your area are looking/committed to DIII schools?
C6H0
-
What Now?... Who Will Be The Next Coach at Boyle Co?
Could this be due to the fact the the Lincoln pipeline isn't looking so strong?
-
What Now?... Who Will Be The Next Coach at Boyle Co?
Disagree....Taking the job means you are willing to accept the challenge. Though Clay played at Danville doesnt mean he wouldnt do everything to keep Boyle as a contender. Smith had a great run of talent and championships and left at a great time. The question is to take on someone at the end of a "Great career" (I played for him) or someone who is at the beginning of a "great career."
-
What Now?... Who Will Be The Next Coach at Boyle Co?
Can't go wrong with Clevenger. And if Boyle grabs French, Lincoln Lincoln could go after him... However, it seems he has alot of young Talent at Henderson and hopes to turn them around in a year or 2.
-
Guy Morriss/Boyle County???
Focus on the kids! This guy is not the solution IMHO! Especially for that money!
-
Since 1990, 10 schools have won 70% of the state titles...
With what Danville has returning, they will have to be dealt with!:dancingpa
-
Top 20 States-HS Football
I see MD high school football every Friday and KY hands down is heads and shoulders above MD, period.
-
The Original Briar Jumper 1928 Style
Ahhh, the good ole days!!
-
Central 27 Belfry 17
(I'd love to hear those reasons!) (maybe quietly)
-
Beechwood 38 LCA 35
:dancingpaCongrats on #10 That's awesome!!:dancingpa
-
Most dissapointing home losses by Highlands
Can't say I agree. Played both sides that night, all night! Better team won IMO!:ylsuper:
-
Most dissapointing home losses by Highlands
Don't quite understand your comments. :confused:
-
Most dissapointing home losses by Highlands
But you still lost, correct!!!??? Should have made those adjustmenst the first half. If you can beat them, hire them! Duffy went North is 88 after an 87 championship with the ADS!!!:dancingpa
-
Amazing Statistics
What about the 1897 team!? My Great-Great-Great Grandfather used to talk about them all of the time!:jump: