Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Henderson County

Featured Replies

What does Henderson County need to do to improve in 2008? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

The D will have to step up this year. With more time to prepare the coaching staff should have there systems in place. Look for further improvement in the offense. Should have a strong offensive backfield, but I think they lost some O-linemen.

Coach Clevenger will turn this program around. Not that it was down but they won't go 2-9 this year. I'll expect them to atleast be the second in the district. Daviess is going to have a decent team this, but Henderson should have beaten them last year so who knows.

The defense should be muched improved. They were very young and inexperienced last year. They did get better as the year progressed but should be pretty good this year. Not much I can say about the offense. It is what it is. They should be solid at RB but the O-line will be in question. It doesn't matter about receivers since they only threw the ball about 80 times last year.

From what I can recall they are a very athletic bunch that is also on the young side. When I got to see them play they performed well, appeared well coached but ran out of steam.

 

I'm sure they are working hard on their offseason conditioning. :fight:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.