Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LadyBearMom

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LadyBearMom

  1. Deming has no chance in this game... Harrison Co. had their way with the Lady Bears and the Lady Bears beat Deming. Lady Devils need more than March Madness to win this game, they need an act of the good Lord himself.
  2. I believe all of these to be cheating. Why would any coach do this? this is cheating the girls from the other team. Do we really have to go to this extreme to win a basketball game?
  3. I will not be there tonight to watch the game but I will be front and center with my family on Tuesday!
  4. This article brought tears to my eyes.. This was definately an act of God here and think that sports should be more about these great stories and less about winning and losing. I wonder how many other coaches would be willing to do this?
  5. Can't we all just get along?
  6. Didnt this happen in a boys game? I have never seen our girls act disrespectful in a game has anyone?
  7. I have been told that through PMs that my posts are ridiculous. Well, I think I have found one worse than me.
  8. The next time I talk to Brad I will ask him if we was interested and if so, why didn't he apply..
  9. Can someone post who each school nominated? Who did Bracken Co. nominate for All Region and HoF?
  10. I am still sticking with Jefferson, Ahrens, and Rogers. they have great moves down low and like to use them
  11. Does anyone know who Bracken County nominated for All region? I am going to assume that HOF means Hall of Fame, so does anyone know who they nominated for that? I can name 4 or 5 people from the girls program that should be nominated as a hall of famer. Do the people nominated have to be former players..
  12. Our deepest sympathy from bracken Co.
  13. Keep your head up Lady Cats Hey I like the pretty colors.. I will start using them..
  14. I thought Bracken Co. would go after Coach Riley when Coach Wolfzorn left? I am afraid we missed out on a good one in him..
  15. Glad no one on hear is giving us a chance. So it will be a bigger surprise when we win this game.
  16. Come on boys.. don't fall apart now after such a good season!
  17. I am a parent of a girl basketball player, but I think this thread relates to both, so I am going to post my 2 cents worth. I do admit that coaches are underpaid and put in a lot of time, but they know that going in to the position. Also, I do think coaches that have grudges or disagreements with parents will hold it against the kid. I have seen this happen in my schools coaches on both the boys and the girls side. I wish coaches would just see things from a parent point a view. We as parents want the best for our kids and if we don't think that is going on we get upset.
  18. That is a bad turn out for the cause. Thanks for the information
  19. My husband told me tonight was Alumni night, but he couldn't remember who was honored. Can someone provide details on this ceremony?
  20. Why isn't anyone giving the Lady Bears a chance to win?
  21. Good to see the younger girls getting some varsity experience... hey by the way, who won the JV game?
  22. Oh too bad Polar Bears..maybe you get another shot in the district finals.
  23. I don't think that any negative comments seen or heard should be tolerated by the moderated.. HEY THAT RHYMES!
  24. I have contacted the BBA and passing a test and 35 dolalrs is all that is required... Thanks for all the advice guys!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.