Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What BGPers will be at the Fieldhouse tomorrow?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 82
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be making the drive from Highland Heights.:thumb:

 

So URIT should I bring the pregame music?:lol:

  • Author

Yeah that would be a good idea Panther15z30.... As long as you arent wearing a Duke Hat and a UK Sweatshirt...

Depends on if i get back from Lexington in time sure think it will be a good opening round game for the 39th district tourny.

Yeah that would be a good idea Panther15z30.... As long as you arent wearing a Duke Hat and a UK Sweatshirt...

Talk about Bush League, I don't know what that jobber was thinking.

I'll be making the drive from Highland Heights.

I'll be making that same drive and Likely helping lead the Cheering section. Some people never graduate.

I'll be making the drive from Highland Heights.:thumb:

 

So URIT should I bring the pregame music?:lol:

 

Glad to hear it... Your curse will be lifted tomorrow Panther.

Hey ATown Joe stay for the whole game this time!

 

:thumb:

Hey ATown Joe stay for the whole game this time!

Gladly, if they'll let me that is. ;)

Hey ATown Joe stay for the whole game this time!

Lets hope he can, he never will graduate. I will be there, bringing as much Orange and Black as I can!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.