Bracken Co. 56 Nicholas Co. 43

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game was covered on 90.7 FM The Wind, with Johnny Livengood (me) with the call....

I was really impressed with Figgins, kid has a nice stroke....

Bracken Co. (7-13)- Dana Figgins 19, Chelsea Ahrens 10, Tiffany McDowell 8, Tara Kiuwani 8, Haley Ware 6, Brittany Jefferson 3, Katelyn Meyer 2

Nicholas Co. (7-14)- Tiffany Wilson 13, Tara Wilson 11, Brandi Messick 8, Brittnie Sosby 5, Petrea Mitchell 4, Shelby Sosby 2

It is Kauinui...

Good to see the young players contributing tonight.. I thought Ware and Ahrens played really well in the JV and Varsity games..

Nice win ladies!

I had it Cowanewe on my sheet so I would remember how to say it, so be pleased I spelled it the way I did... :}

Ware as well as Figgins have to cut down on the turnovers... They handle the ball the most so some are expected. As a team the Lady Bears committed 18 turnovers in the 1st half.. If they commit that many against Mason Co in the district the game will be over early.

Definitely need to take care of the ball better ( as a whole team). Good team win tonight. Looked like a team playing together.

Ware as well as Figgins have to cut down on the turnovers... They handle the ball the most so some are expected. As a team the Lady Bears committed 18 turnovers in the 1st half.. If they commit that many against Mason Co in the district the game will be over early.

That is atrocious against a team like the Bluejackets. Did they press fullcourt,half-court traps or what? They may get by with that against Augusta and W-town,but things could get ugly quick in The Fieldhouse in a couple of weeks. Have they rescheduled the St. Patrick game yet?