Everything posted by BigCountryBoy
-
Gallatin County 70 Shawe 44
Wow! Keep it up Cats!
-
Gallatin County 54 Ludlow 48
What's up with the 5 Dancin nanners? :lol:
-
Owen County/Gallatin County 12-15-09 Predictions
Well everyone said that OC was going to beat GC in the girls thread and GC won. So i think Gator is hoping that everyone picks Owen again so Gallatin can cruise to a win.
-
Gallatin County / Trimble County Predictions 12/5
No need to get hostile.
-
Gallatin County / Trimble County Predictions 12/5
I know Zac very well and he would not have said a word. Carlton maybe. But from what I'm hearing they left early.
-
Gallatin County / Trimble County Predictions 12/5
I can assure you that it was not one of the Seniors. If it was shame on them. However, if it was the underclassmen or the seniors, Coach Jones has plenty of stairs for them to run. :ohbrother:
-
Gallatin County 95 Eminence 29
66 points huh? Was Gallatin that good or Eminence that bad or a combo?
-
Gallatin County / Eminence Predictions 12/1
Probably just JV :D
-
Richard Seymour: Raiders couldn't beat a high school team
With all do respect, There is no college team that could be a NFL team. You are taking a team that has at the most 10 kids that are NFL potential from the gators. The Raiders are all Professionals.
-
Henry County vs. Gallatin County Predictions
I've got the wildcats by 14
-
Covington Catholic 39 Dixie Heights 34
I am certain it is too late in the season to add you "online officials" to any crews this season, there is always next year to think about. Send away to the KHSAA, get your rule books and read up on them. Next season, after you have read up on all those rules you will be ready to officiate a game or two... Then maybe the kids from northern Kentucky can have the absolute best referees available. I've got to tell ya though, it is not as much fun as bashing them on BGP is.
-
Frankfort 30 Gallatin County 7
Heard the score was Gallatin up 7-6 late in the 3rd. What happened?
-
Frankfort / Gallatin Predictions
If Gallatin is ever going to beat this team, this is the time... I think they have a chance to win, but realistically speaking, would need to play flawless to do so. Go Cats.
-
8th Region Rankings
From the way Ballr71 is putting it, there isnt a team in the state that can compete with Owen. They are an "Unstoppable Force?"
-
8th region Cats Pause preview
I can't think of a team in the region that will have the size to handle Owen's bigs. So, I don't think any coach worth his salt is going to play man against very long. I see a lot of zones, and pressure up the floor to create turnonvers. JMO though....
-
Covington Catholic 56 Scott 14
I think it was ruled incomplete wasn't it? I talked to one of the referees after the game and he said that the kids foot was clearly on the line.... No catch. from looking at the above pix, I think it was a good call.:thumb:
-
Eminence 12 Gallatin County 6 (OT)
Final
-
Gallatin County 12 Trimble County 6
Any stats?
-
Owen County 13 Gallatin County 7
Hate to see the Cats failing so miserably.... Hurts way down deep to watch them play like they are cause I know they are better than they are showing.
-
Lloyd / Dayton Predictions
Just cause my nephew plays on Dayton, I am taking Dayton by 17pts
-
Carroll County 26 Gallatin County 14
Any Stats?
-
Prayers for the Fort Campbell Football family
I feel the same way, and am deply saddened to learn of this tragedy. Prayers and thoughts to his family, and the extended family. God bless you all, and be with you in spirit, mind, and soul. Give them strength, and comfort, O' merciful Lord.
-
Gallatin County 2009/2010
Gallatin will be quick and has some outside shooters. There problem this year will be getting out-sized in the paint. They really lack size. If the opposition has a good inside-out attack, it could be a long night for the GC faithful. Coach Jones, imo, is the best coach in the 8th. He gets the most out of his kids regardless of what talent level they have. With him on the sidelines, the game is never out of reach. Good luck Wildcats!
-
8th Region 2009-2010 Outlook
So we want to see the big man get better. And that is saying alot since we are rivals. If Shelton was more aggresive, He would be unstoppable. If the guards let him pound the block for 20 points, then every once in a while step out and hit a 3, then he maybe all-state potential.
-
Who is the greatest BlueBird of them all?
I will conseed that football always was and forever will be a team sport. I understand all of that, believe me I do. Probably another thread topic, but.... What team is the best Highlands football team to take the field? Let's add a few things here to go by... win/loss record avg margin of victory total domination one side of the ball or from both sides any other compelling argument you can come up with for what it is worth, I enjoyed reading your posts on the individual standouts. Thank You all.