Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County/Gallatin County 12-15-09 Predictions

Featured Replies

I hear Owen is really big. Any predictions?

Gallatin has two injuries, I give the edge to Owen tomorrow night. Owen by 6.

And everyone heard the Owen Lady Rebels would destroy the Gallatin Ladycats!

And everyone heard the Owen Lady Rebels would destroy the Gallatin Ladycats!

 

So what exactly does the girls game have to do with this?

Well everyone said that OC was going to beat GC in the girls thread and GC won. So i think Gator is hoping that everyone picks Owen again so Gallatin can cruise to a win.

With or without injuries I think Gallatin pulls out a win tonight.

The game will be decided by guard play. Owen will win if they can handle the presure.

I think they had 1 out against Anderson. Not sure if he is better now or not.

  • Author

Gallatin seems to feed off their press.

J. Carlton playing tonight?

Jones is playing with a dinged-up ankle, and I heard Jared Carlton is out. Gallatin needs its depth to feed its high-octane defense...

 

I still think Gallatin - barring more injuries - will be a major force by the end of the year. But hard to pick them right now against Owen as banged-up as they are.

 

Look for a close game, with the Rebels winning by 6...maybe less.

Jones is playing with a dinged-up ankle, and I heard Jared Carlton is out. Gallatin needs its depth to feed its high-octane defense...

 

I still think Gallatin - barring more injuries - will be a major force by the end of the year. But hard to pick them right now against Owen as banged-up as they are.

 

Look for a close game, with the Rebels winning by 6...maybe less.

 

The J. Carlton referred to is Joel, not Jared.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.