Everything posted by Red Bunch
-
Corbin 28 Middlesboro 13 (2A)
Seems like Campbell is always injured.
-
Second Round: Middlesboro @ Corbin
Playing a kid that is still walking on crutches can do more harm than good for M'boro in my opinion.
-
Second Round: Campbellsville @ Williamsburg
Exactly.
-
Second Round: Middlesboro @ Corbin
Everybody is sayin its gonna be a close game and all that jazz but Corbin will more than likely beat Middlesboro rather easily. Corbin 35 M'boro 7
-
2A Champ Predictions?
It is good that Corbin is so overlooked. I would like to see how NCC and Danville stack up against Belfry. And remember although Corbin lost 21-0 to the pirates the game was MUCH closer.
-
Corbin vs. Knott County Predictions
Yea, yea Corbin will win by a lot and the varsity won't be in for long.
-
Rockcastle and Bell Predictions!!!!
I think this game will be extremely close but Bell will use their homefield advantage and pull off the win. Bell 21 Rock 14
-
Lynn Camp 47 Campbellsville 14
Shows how much preseason rankings mean.
-
Corbin vs. South Laurel Predictions
Corbin SHOULD handle South easily if they run a nice balanced offense. Corbin 28 SL 7
-
Corbin vs. Bethlehem Predictions
If Corbin plays to their potential, they should blow out Bethlehem.
-
Corbin vs. Dunbar Predictions
Sounds like a Les Dixon article
-
Corbin vs. Dunbar Predictions
Is the pigskin still taking place on Saturday this year? If I am not mistaken the Union College/Cumberland College football game is also scheduled for this Saturday at Campbell field.
-
Corbin/Belfry predictions
I am not sure about Mr. Phillip's condition but from Watusi's description it sounds like MRSA. Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus is a form of Staph infection that resides in the blood and is resistant to all penicillins. It is a bad infection to have but once it is diagnosed it can be treated. Once again, I'm not sure if that is what he has but it sounds like it to me. Now on to football. According to the Belfry fan's threads it seems that Belfry is not as one dimensional as they have been in the past. That can only make the game harder on Corbin. However, I still don't think Belfry's passing game will be close to the caliber of Corbin's. If Corbin's big O-line can control the line of scrimmage and give Cashen some time as well as open up some holes to run through it could spell trouble for Belfry. Corbin 28 Belfry 14
-
Corbin/Belfry predictions
I think Corbin's passing game will overwhelm the Belfry secondary. Corbin 21 Belfry 7
-
Corbin/Clay Scrimmage
Yea?
-
Corbin/Clay Scrimmage
Even though Corbin may be a little banged up and probably won't show much I think they will handle Clay pretty easily.
-
South Laurel 66 Corbin 64
I have seen Philpot make some terrible calls against Corbin.
-
South Laurel 75 Corbin 48
lol calm down there Les, nothing to get your panties in a wad over.
-
Corbin/South Predictions
I dont know if Corbin can pull this one out on South's homecourt. Maybe if they meet again in the region tournament Corbin may finally get a victory over South. As for tonight....South by 7
-
Corbin vs. Whitley District Predictions
didnt see it, what was said?
-
What Is Your Opinion Of The KHSAA?
Yea except one school gets to pick those 5 out of 1200 students and the other gets to pick out of 300. The whole 5 on 5 thing can be used in any sport. In football it is only 11 on 11 so why not only have 1 football championship? Not trying to say I don't like the sweet 16, I wouldn't have it any other way, but that is not a valid argument.
-
What Is Your Opinion Of The KHSAA?
Last year Mercer playing in 2a.
-
2007 Corbin
I know when Cashen was a freshman he had the option of checking out of plays at the line, of course that was with a different group of receivers.
-
The player your team will miss the most in 07
haha
-
Corbin 85 Cumberland 67
Good game for Smith and Barley. Crawford played good also, Hounds are lookin mighty tough comin down to tournament time.