Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs. South Laurel Predictions

Corbin vs. South Laurel --- Who gets bragging rights? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Corbin vs. South Laurel --- Who gets bragging rights?

    • Corbin
      77%
      59
    • South Laurel
      22%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I thought this thread had already been started, but I can't find it. If it has I apologize and just delete. Corbin goes to South Laurel on Friday (14th) to meet up with the cardinals. Corbin is coming off a win, South a loss. Who gets bragging rights on Friday?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If South Laurel's offense comes out and clicks, they'll be fine. If they have as many turnovers as they did against SW, it'll be a long night. The D has to stay consistent and learn to work with short field situations.

Hounds finally end the streak the Cards have had against them. I think the trend of losing to South in many sports will cease this year. Hounds 35 South Laurel 14. Never Again!

Corbin 28 SL 14

I would like to go with my Cards but I just don't see it, after the performance at SW. Pups in a walk 35-14.

South Laurel has no chance at all. Corbin will own it from the kickoff Corbin 42 South laurel 7.

I think Corbin should win this game but personally if Corbin can get an inch, I hope they take a foot and a half on the scoreboard. I'm not the type to hide my severe dislike for South Laurel and all things Cardinal. Hopefully this will be a bad weekend for Cardinals. Here's to hoping the Hounds and Cats annihilate the Cardinals that they play.

I will take the Redounds in this one.

Hounds finally end the streak the Cards have had against them. I think the trend of losing to South in many sports will cease this year. Hounds 35 South Laurel 14. Never Again!

 

How long is the streak??

With it being played at South, and with them coming off a loss I am going with the Cards in this one. South 28 Corbin 14.

Yeah with it being at South that could be a problem. In 2003 we played there and was up at least 35 but that disappeared real fast and I just can't quite put my finger on how it happened....The 12th man didn't stop us and we went on to win so good luck Corbin take it to em!

Corbin by 21+. A young SW team shut the Cards down and the Hounds are a much better team than the Warriors........

How long is the streak??

 

Well CORBIN had the streak and it went for a long time, many many years allmost as long as south had been split into a school. South is now on a 4 game win streak.

Corbin by 21+. A young SW team shut the Cards down and the Hounds are a much better team than the Warriors........

 

12th man = I know him by name, am I allowed to tell?

?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.