Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin/South Predictions

Featured Replies

Whitley County came prepared to fight last night and we simply could not buy a shot in the first half----all that said, the Redhounds continue to roll. I think Corbin stands a good chance of creating an upset on Friday night. I say the final will be 72-71 Corbin in OT. What do you think?:ylsuper:

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the game at South you have to give South the edge, I look for a close one that South will pull out...

South Laurel 81-75.

South Laurel 75

Corbin 60

South only beat Corbin by 7 on Jan. 23 at South. I think Corbin could pull the upset.

South Laurel will be too much for the Hound team that I watched play against Whitley County. If Corbin plays their best game then they can win. If they play anything less then South takes the Hounds with ease. I would think the Cards would be 10 - 15 point favorite on their homefloor. I will take South 72- 57.

South by 8.

Corbin 91

South 60

^^^Wait, that's next year's predictions. I don't know the score right off hand but I think it'll be about a 5-10 point game either way with the margin looking bigger due to late game fouling.

South still has the Redhounds number, 69 to 58 Cards. No upsets this year.

The Cards have won 30 region games in a row and the last team to beat them were da Hounds in Feb. of 2004.

So, I'm going out on a limb and picking ...

Corbin needs to be ready and focused. They also need to give the ball to Crawford early and often and ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK Hammonds early and often to get him in foul trouble again. Even though at one point he wanted to come to Corbin last year, he has always seemed to be the Hound Killer. If the Hounds can get Jordan out of the game, I am confident they can hold their own with Trey and Ty. However, they also need not put sole focus on The big 3 because like last game, options 4, 5, and 6 can hurt ya if you don't respect them. Again, I cannot state how important that eliminating the cross court passes are to playing with South Laurel. That has been almost as big of a burden in this game than Hammonds for the Hounds.

Who cares if Hammonds wanted to go to Corbin last year. He didn't .... That has no bearing at all on predictions for this game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.