Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pnthr4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pnthr4life

  1. I'll give props to Rick Hornsby at Ludlow. His first head coaching job and he is breathing life into the Ludlow program and community. I just hope he knows that his efforts have not gone unnoticed.
  2. Fantastic game. Both teams played hard. Dayton QB has a nice arm and exploited broken coverage by the Panthers on a couple of occasions. I have to give alot of credit to the Ludlow kids. They refused to give in, when Dayton had them on the ropes. Keep working hard Panthers. Great win. Gutsy call by Coach Hornsby to go for the 2pt. conversion to win the game.
  3. Didn't mean to sound as though I was bashing. They beat us (Ludlow) in every phase of the game. They have a real nice team and I wish them well.
  4. I've heard that he has been getting alot of interest, but no scholarship offers yet. That was a few weeks backs and things could've changed since then.
  5. Bryan Station Corbin Clay County Ryle Apollo
  6. ^ Henry has a very good team. I hope they do a lot better with their schedule next year. This is week 4 and Pendleton will be their toughest opponent to date. Playing weaker competition week in and week out doesn't make one better.
  7. Henry County by a bunch. Is this a district game?
  8. Nobody else has been run out of town, by the school board, for not winning. What would make you think that Coach Hornsby would be? And what makes you think he won't win? Just curious.
  9. 7- Ludlow 5- Covington Catholic 3- Carroll County 2- Boone County 1- Ryle TB= Cov.Cath
  10. 7- Muhlenberg North 5- Crittenden County 3- Owensboro 2- Marshall County 1- Metcalfe County TB= Metcalfe County
  11. 5- Russell 3- Raceland 3- Bell County 1- Mayfield 1- Owensboro 1- Cincy St. X 1- Clay County 1- Corbin 1- GRC 1- Ryle TB- 57
  12. 7- Central 5- South Oldham 3- Cincy St. X 2- North Hardin 1- PRP TB= Cincy St. X
  13. 7- Anderson County 5- Bryan Station 3- GRC 2- Mercer County 1- Western Hills TB= Anderson County
  14. 7- Paintsville 5- Bell County 3- Corbin 2- Williamsburg 1- Clay County TB= Paintsville
  15. A real good game. Bellevue won the 2nd half and Buckler is a tough running back. Ludlow played a solid game and will bounce back next week against Dayton.
  16. The Ludlow/Bellevue games have always been physical and this week will be no different. I still see Ludlow coming out on top in a close contest.
  17. I think Anderson wins this by 3 scores.
  18. I don't like going against NKY teams, but I just don't see Lloyd winning this game. LCA 35-7.
  19. 7- Todd County Central 5- Marshall County 3- Owensboro 2- MNH 1- Monroe County TB=Marshall County

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.