Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA/Lloyd Predictions

Who Wins 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Lex. Christian
      80%
    • Lloyd
      20%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I personally think this will be the last team besides NCC that will have a chance to win big against Lloyd. I would love to see Lloyd win, but I don't see it happening. LCA is returning the main player that hurt Lloyd last year, Dominique Hayden. Lloyd couldn't stop him last year, and I can't see Lloyd stopping him this year. I hope I'm wrong though. I think LCA will win by two or three scores.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I'm thinking you're right on this one - LCA will win.

If Lloyd can't beat Beechwood, they won't beat LCA! I would love to see an big upset by the Jugg's.

I'll always be there for the JUGGS, but this is not going to be an easy game.

LCA is as good as Beechwood if not better.

LCA 35-24.

LCA is much better that Beechwood. I watched Beechwood at Lloyd friday night and was not that impressed. Don't get me wrong, they're good but #1? That being said, Let's go Juggs!!!!!! I am always pulling for Coach Lucas and his team.

LCA is much better that Beechwood. I watched Beechwood at Lloyd friday night and was not that impressed. Don't get me wrong, they're good but #1? That being said, Let's go Juggs!!!!!! I am always pulling for Coach Lucas and his team.

 

 

BHS will only get better as usual and always cheer for lucas

LCA in convincing fashion, with Haydan rushing for a buck fifty.

 

LCA 42

Lloyd 21

LCA is much better that Beechwood. .

 

That is a rediculous statement.:lol:

That is a rediculous statement.:lol:

Everyone said it was ridiculous last season when several of us said that LCA was on of the top 1A teams in the state also, I guess the appearance in the Championship game calmed those people down.

I don't like going against NKY teams, but I just don't see Lloyd winning this game. LCA 35-7.

That is a rediculous statement.:lol:

 

I've seen both this year, have you?

OK, LCA is picked to Win and by alot, What will the Juggs need to do this off week to get ready and maybe Take home a win?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.