Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pnthr4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pnthr4life

  1. I believe Beechwood will win the title again. Getting by Frankfort isn't going to easy, but I see them winning that game and taking the hardware.
  2. I don't think Scott football will be over. Obviously it has been a tough road for all previous coaches, but with administrative and community support, it can be fixed.
  3. With a few changes in the offensive scheme. Ludlow could be a very solid team next year. Many underclassmen played alot of minutes this year.
  4. The remaining 2 teams they still have to play, that's who. I hope they win both games convincingly, but I'm just not so sure it will be as easy as some posters seem to think.
  5. To say that no one in Class A can play with Beechwood is just not true. While I will be pulling for all the NKY. schools, I also know that the road to the title will not come as easy as you seem to think. The Tigers will have their hands full this Friday.
  6. As much as I would love to see my beloved Panthers win this game, it's just not realistic. They have not played well and that won't change tonight.
  7. I believe Ludlow can win this game, but I also don't see them changing anything on the offensive side of the ball. Therefore, as much as it pains me I see Lloyd winning.
  8. Agreed. I would also put Dave Boles, Mike Eads, Tom Sefakis ahead of Sullivan. I think Mills might be the 2nd all-time leading rusher behind Lokesak.
  9. My loyalty requires me to go with the Panthers in this game. My hope is that they will make an attempt to run the ball, which has not been the case in any past games.
  10. I'm pretty sure he was a junior last year, but yes he is a very good back.
  11. I can relate to everything but the white spikes.
  12. I also heard that Bracken County is going to participate in this as well. I think this is a smart move for these schools. Kids that don't see varsity time will get to play in meaningful games.
  13. Should be alot of fun for the players and the fans. I hate for the summer to fly by, but I'm looking forward to Aug.25th. Good luck to Trimble Co. for the entire season.
  14. What do you mean by uneven fences at Ludlow? The height is the same all the way around.
  15. Absolutely. I was playing on that field a hundred years ago against you.
  16. We (Ludlow) look forward to the challenge of playing Trimble Co. this year. The first game of the year and a bowl game too! Sounds like a great time.
  17. Gino talking about Grover.
  18. You make a very good point. The field Ludlow uses is Lemker Field, which is separate from the school and owned by the city. I know when I played on it many, many years ago it was one of the best around. You could play there when most teams were being rained out. It drained that good.
  19. My guess for Ludlow, Bellevue, Dayton and Brossart, is that they have a hard time getting enough kids to play both Freshman and JV schedules. They will probably play each other using Frosh and Soph. players, that see very little, if any, varsity playing time.
  20. That gets my blood boiling.:fight:
  21. In most of the games I've seen this season at the HS level, I am shocked by the horrendous base running of the players. This is from both teams that I may be watching. Just the lack of fundamental base running skills.
  22. If this is true regarding the cell phones, then the coach of that team should be fired on the spot.
  23. I coached baseball for many years and not once did I ever show any of my kids how to throw a curve ball. I used to throw them curve balls for batting practice, so they could learn to hit it.
  24. I simply asked a question and if I'm not mistaken I didn't ask you. I'm going to bring my thoughts on this to an end. I think I'm just going to wait until the season starts and see what happens regarding the offense. I will forever be a Panther and will continue to support them.
  25. Are you saying that Ludlow's linemen are not smart enough or unskilled enough to learn blocking schemes from different formations?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.