Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd/Ludlow

Featured Replies

Who wins?

By how much?

With a lose to Scott this past week, I think Ludlow really limps into this game, especially with the fact that this season hasn't lived up to their expectations. I will take Lloyd in this one but I think it will be a nail biter....

 

Lloyd 16

Ludlow 14

I will say Erlanger Lloyd 22-14.

Juggs- 23

Ludlow-6

If Lloyd wants to get anywhere in the playoffs they better start turning it up this week.

 

I think they will play better than last week and should win by a couple of scores.

  • Author

I agree that this is the time for Lloyd to get ready for the playoffs. I look for the Juggs to win by 14 on senior night 28-14.

Llyod has Holy Cross in the first round of the Playoffs and will lose so the comment about picking it up if they want to do well in the playoffs means nothing except that if they pick up their level ofplay, they beat Ludlow.

Llyod has Holy Cross in the first round of the Playoffs and will lose so the comment about picking it up if they want to do well in the playoffs means nothing except that if they pick up their level ofplay, they beat Ludlow.

 

Why do you think it is a given that Lloyd will lose to Holy Cross? Lloyd has played decent at times especially for small stretches of a quarter or two and Holy Cross barely escaped Newport.

 

Could Lloyd pull the upset in the playoffs?

Llyod has Holy Cross in the first round of the Playoffs and will lose so the comment about picking it up if they want to do well in the playoffs means nothing except that if they pick up their level ofplay, they beat Ludlow.

 

What makes you so sure that Lloyd will lose to Holy Cross? Holy Cross is a VERY BEATABLE team...

Well me and a friend from Lloyd have a friendly bet on this game (no money involved, so figured it be alright to say it on here without breaking a rule.) So yeah I definitely hope Ludlow wins this game then! Jarrett Rouse last week against Scott definitely showed some rust last week in his first game back after being out a few weeks due to his broken wrist, which he still has by the way...However I think we will see him back more the level of play he was at earlier in the year before he got hurt. Once again I believe for Ludlow to win though the offense has to be running smoothly because they have going to have to put up points to win, because I believe Lloyd will put up some points on Ludlow defense...

 

Ludlow 27

Lloyd 24

Is the QB for Ludlow back or is he out for the season?

 

He came back last week against Scott. He is playing now with a smaller cast..

Llyod has Holy Cross in the first round of the Playoffs and will lose so the comment about picking it up if they want to do well in the playoffs means nothing except that if they pick up their level ofplay, they beat Ludlow.

 

If the Juggs control their turnovers the HC game will be a very different one. The past few weeks the Juggs have held on to the ball better, with the O-line starting to give QB sometime it should be a good game.

 

I hope to see Lloyd jump up quick in the Ludlow game and rest the starters for the HC game. Lloyd has a good JV team and Lucas needs to use them more...IMO

I have heard that Ludlow has started to prepare and work on things for next year, while still preparing for Lloyd and Beechwood. Is there any truth to that? Do they have any skilled underclassmen?

I feel Lloyd has the talent and athletes to win this game they need to control the football and must not turn the ball over. The playoff's are another story and will wait until after the Lloyd game. I fell Lloyd should win this game by at least two score's. JD

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.