Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class A Champ Goes to?

Championship Game and winner 117 members have voted

  1. 1. Championship Game and winner

    • Beechwood Vs LCA (Beechwood)
      33%
    • Beechwood Vs LCA (LCA)
      5%
    • Frankfort Vs LCA (Frankfort)
      5%
    • Frankfort Vs LCA (LCA)
      1%
    • Frankfort Vs Hazard (Hazard)
      2%
    • Frankfort Vs Hazard (Frankfort)
      7%
    • Beechwood Vs Hazard (Beechwood)
      32%
    • Beechwood Vs Hazard (Hazard)
      11%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Predictions on who moves on to the pizza box and wins state?

I believe Beechwood will win the title again. Getting by Frankfort isn't going to easy, but I see them winning that game and taking the hardware.

I have got Beechwood over LCA.

I voted LCA over Beechwood.

I know that Beechwod would no doubt be the favorite in that one and should be but I just have gut feeling on LCA. Besides, when they knocked my Raceland Rams out by 2pts. in the District Playoff/Championship game my support goes to them the rest of the way. LCA and Coach Rains are a class act from the Coach, Players, and fans all down the line. They Are class act and I have made some good friends from LCA. I am for LCA except in our (Raceland's) games with you. I have said it before in a couple of other trhreads, LCA is The Best Team Raceland had played all season regardless of classification and Raceland has played some good 2A, 3A schools along with a 5A school.

Good Luck LCA, I hope that you get to the Pizza Box and take it all! :thumb::banana:

Beechwood will once again win another Class A Title. I wonder if at some point Beechwood might consider moving up to 2A. I know there enrollment isn't very high but with the new classifications it would seem to me that they really don't have alot to prove at the Class A level much longer.

07 Class "A" Champs Beechwood

 

I'll be bold and make some predictions for the next few year also.

 

08 Class "A" Champs Beechwood

09 Class "A" Champs Beechwood

10 Class "A" Champs Beechwood

11 Class "A" Champs Beechwood

 

;)

Wouldnt suprise me!!!

07 Class "A" Champs Beechwood

 

I'll be bold and make some predictions for the next few year also.

 

08 Class "A" Champs Beechwood

09 Class "A" Champs Beechwood

10 Class "A" Champs Beechwood

11 Class "A" Champs Beechwood

 

;)

 

How much will Beechwood graduate this year? The future looks pretty bright for Mayfield, :D

time to bring one home to the mountains....GO Hazard

Beechwood has 16 seniors this year, but 21 JUNIORS. Should be fine for awhile.

07 Class "A" Champs Beechwood

 

I'll be bold and make some predictions for the next few year also.

 

08 Class "A" Champs Beechwood

09 Class "A" Champs Beechwood

10 Class "A" Champs Beechwood

11 Class "A" Champs Beechwood

 

;)

 

Looks to me like that you are picking Beechwood??:eek::lol:

 

Not a bad pick either (in any year)...:thumb:

I will pick Beechwood....and I am sure they will continue to win as long as they keep pulling in those kids from all over NKY (i.e. Cody Elliot lives on Mt. Zion Rd!)....don't think that is Ft. Mitchell:confused:

I will pick Beechwood....and I am sure they will continue to win as long as they keep pulling in those kids from all over NKY (i.e. Cody Elliot lives on Mt. Zion Rd!)....don't think that is Ft. Mitchell:confused:

 

They call it TUITION:thumb:

I will pick Beechwood....and I am sure they will continue to win as long as they keep pulling in those kids from all over NKY (i.e. Cody Elliot lives on Mt. Zion Rd!)....don't think that is Ft. Mitchell:confused:

 

 

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.