Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/Ludlow-Predictions

Who wins? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Beechwood
      91%
      51
    • Ludlow
      8%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Someone please put a poll on this one.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I see Beechwood sitting a few this week as they did against Bellevue but still have enough to get past the Panthers.

Beechwood 35-6.

Need this Question even be asked ? Beechwood wins big .

I see Beechwood sitting a few this week as they did against Bellevue but still have enough to get past the Panthers.

 

Little difference this is the playoffs, I doubt they would sit some people..However if they get out to a huge lead early like last time, then I sure we will see some different players in there quick....

Need this Question even be asked ? Beechwood wins big .

 

I thought the same thing ,then I see someone actually voted for Ludlow to win .Go figure ......:jump:

I would love to see Ludlow give them a game, but Beechies in this one. 42 Beechwood Ludlow 7

Beechwood Tigers

Playoff Appearance: 29th

All-time Record: 78-19

 

Ludlow Panthers

Playoff Appearance: 7th

All-time Record: 5-5

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

1997 - Beechwood 46 Ludlow 0

1999 - Beechwood 29 Ludlow 0

Beechwood Tigers

Playoff Appearance: 29th

All-time Record: 78-19

 

Ludlow Panthers

Playoff Appearance: 7th

All-time Record: 5-5

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

1997 - Beechwood 46 Ludlow 0

1999 - Beechwood 29 Ludlow 0

 

In 1999 the Ludlow vs Beechwood game in the playoffs was tied 0 to 0 in the 4th quarter. Ludlow I believe only had around 15 players on the team, and just ran out of gas. They still gave that Beechwood team the best game out of any other team in the playoffs that year...I not saying that will happen this year at all, I just informing people of the last playoff matchup, and how it was a GREAT game...

Beechwood 63

Ludlow 6

 

This is the most realistic score of all. I can't believe some people voted for ludlow in the poll.

Beechwood names the score in this one!! On what basis (hope and Appalachian State/Michigan aside) would Ludlow hope to be competitive in this game??

Beechwood names the score in this one!! On what basis (hope and Appalachian State/Michigan aside) would Ludlow hope to be competitive in this game??

 

There isn't any!! But best hope i guess wuold be rouse is able to make the panthers trade touchdowns with beechwood. Don't see it happening.

Beechwood names the score in this one!! On what basis (hope and Appalachian State/Michigan aside) would Ludlow hope to be competitive in this game??

 

There isn't any!!

 

You two got a lot to learn. This the playoff and anything can happen. You all act like it is impossible for it to be a good game, based on both teams performances this year, and what happened in the first game..But once again I want to remind ALL OF YOU ALL about what happened in 1999. In the regular season Beechwood beat Ludlow 62 to 0. But then when they met in the playoffs the game was tied 0 to 0 with 8 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. Ludlow eventually ran out of gas since they only had 15 players, and Beechwood had all players pretty much playing one way...So I just wanted to give you an example that anything can happen in the playoffs no matter how the teams performed in the season. And that it is not impossible for Ludlow to make it a competitive game, like you all make it out to be...Because ask that 1999 Beechwood team, I sure they were scared to death of Ludlow when it was 0 to 0 in the 4th. That Ludlow team gave that great Beechwood team the best game of the whole playoffs...

 

I not saying that will happen again in this game, but I just wanted to inform you all that it is not impossible at all like you make it seem to be...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.