Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SSD

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SSD

  1. Green will probably put a running clock on Casey.
  2. This is a strong rivalry game between these two schools and I think this will be dog fight.
  3. Marion County is a true wishbone team, double tight and run the option.
  4. Final. Knights 2-0 in district play early in the season.
  5. Need the football gate money in the fall to fund all the spring sports.
  6. I have no idea, it will probably very hard to fill especially for Collins. I would think Shelby would keep alot of teams that were originally on their schedule.
  7. They will be in the district with Larue, Marion, North Bullitt and Bullitt East.
  8. :clap:Excellent Post and Good Job Coach.
  9. Its just the world we live in, I guess. Does sound bad? Another good coach resigning, hopefully he will find a school that appreciates its coaches.
  10. Yes he is from Marion County, his brother is the Head Basketball Coach, his nephew is the Defensive Coordinator and his great nephew is the starting quarterback at Marion County.
  11. I agree. There has got to be more to this story. Good Coach, Good Man, wins games and you need to go another direction. I'm confused.
  12. Prayers to this young man and his family from Marion County.
  13. Good Luck to you guys against Boyle. I believe alot of what has been done at Marion comes from our Head Coaches roots at Bell. The philosophy of physical style of football.
  14. Marion went to the wishbone really not a total change since Marion is built as a running team.
  15. Going with Bell in this one 21-17. Bell OL controls the game!
  16. Bell by 3 to 4 tds, just too much for Rock. Bell size up front will lead them to the Finals IMO.
  17. Marion County and Larue is a rematch with Marion winning the first one 33-7.
  18. Good point Ram I say let them all play!
  19. Talking about about 4 years ago when we were blown out by Bullitt East in the first round. Glad we got to play even though we knew it was going to be a blowout.
  20. It is also one more week that alot of schools get to play football. One more week of practice, too many upsides the way I see it. So what if there are some lopsided scores. Just seems like yesterday that Marion County was one of those teams on the wrong end of those lopsided loses, but glad we we got to play because it made us better today!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.