Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Job Openings

Featured Replies

Any rumors on possible job openings for next season?

  • Replies 61
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grant County may be open if the interim tag isn't removed from Coach Utter.

Same situation at Woodford I think with the interim. My understanding is that Coach Kirk took the job for a year to allow for a more in-depth coaching search there.

 

Bryan Station will be open.

 

The new high school in Shelby Co. (Martha Layne Collins High - I think) will be open.

Same situation at Woodford I think with the interim. My understanding is that Coach Kirk took the job for a year to allow for a more in-depth coaching search there.

 

Bryan Station will be open.

 

The new high school in Shelby Co. (Martha Layne Collins High - I think) will be open.

 

 

Here's guessing that Bryan Station will hire Michael Allen. (He's friends with the infamous John Barnes - Asst. Principal)

After all, he did such a great job with the Bryan Station girls (17-41) and the Frankfort boys. (13-40)

I predict that Bellevue will be open for the third consecutive year

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

I predict that Bellevue will be open for the third consecutive year

What is causing so much turnover at Bellevue (other than the losses)?

Here's guessing that Bryan Station will hire Michael Allen. (He's friends with the infamous John Barnes - Asst. Principal)

After all, he did such a great job with the Bryan Station girls (17-41) and the Frankfort boys. (13-40)

 

It is a sad thing what they've done to Coach Ligon, he's done a good job with Station.

I predict that Bellevue will be open for the third consecutive year

 

I predict not...

It is a sad thing what they've done to Coach Ligon, he's done a good job with Station.

 

I agree 100%

What about changes in Lexington, other than Bryan Station? Champ has done a good job, so I don't know what the issue is. Didn't they try to fire him a couple of years ago?

 

Dunbar seems to be on a downward spiral?

 

Also heard rumors about Henry Clay getting a new coach.

 

Thoughts?

Champ Ligon would seem to be an excellent choice for one of many jobs that will be open. I doubt he will end up anywhere in Fayette County, but could he be a choice at Collins? He was at Shelby County before coming to Station, correct?

I predict that Bellevue will be open for the third consecutive year

 

What is causing so much turnover at Bellevue (other than the losses)?

 

Source?

 

No Way BIG mistake if thats true... Coach Bo is very, very dedicated to turning that program around. He's already recruiting palyers to come down and scrimmage during open gyms this summer.

I've heard Estill Co is open.

I've heard there is unrest at Dunbar...any word on this?

Anyone interested in the Estill county job, I know they went 4-23 last season

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.