Job Openings

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same situation at Woodford I think with the interim. My understanding is that Coach Kirk took the job for a year to allow for a more in-depth coaching search there.

Bryan Station will be open.

The new high school in Shelby Co. (Martha Layne Collins High - I think) will be open.

Same situation at Woodford I think with the interim. My understanding is that Coach Kirk took the job for a year to allow for a more in-depth coaching search there.

Bryan Station will be open.

The new high school in Shelby Co. (Martha Layne Collins High - I think) will be open.

Here's guessing that Bryan Station will hire Michael Allen. (He's friends with the infamous John Barnes - Asst. Principal)

After all, he did such a great job with the Bryan Station girls (17-41) and the Frankfort boys. (13-40)

Here's guessing that Bryan Station will hire Michael Allen. (He's friends with the infamous John Barnes - Asst. Principal)

After all, he did such a great job with the Bryan Station girls (17-41) and the Frankfort boys. (13-40)

It is a sad thing what they've done to Coach Ligon, he's done a good job with Station.

What about changes in Lexington, other than Bryan Station? Champ has done a good job, so I don't know what the issue is. Didn't they try to fire him a couple of years ago?

Dunbar seems to be on a downward spiral?

Also heard rumors about Henry Clay getting a new coach.

Thoughts?

I predict that Bellevue will be open for the third consecutive year

What is causing so much turnover at Bellevue (other than the losses)?

Source?

No Way BIG mistake if thats true... Coach Bo is very, very dedicated to turning that program around. He's already recruiting palyers to come down and scrimmage during open gyms this summer.