Job Openings

I predict that Bellevue will be open for the third consecutive year

I don't know the situation, but I would hope that Coach Menifee is still around next year. I know they had a rough year this year, but those kids played very hard for him in the games I saw. IMO, it would be a big mistake to get rid of a coach with that kind of passion before he really gets a chance.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alway unrest at Dunbar. Why would you want to post about that job? The coach had an extremely young team this year with four starters that didn't play much if any last year. So I ask why would they be (unrested) there?

alway unrest at Dunbar. Why would you want to post about that job? The coach had an extremely young team this year with four starters that didn't play much if any last year. So I ask why would they be (unrested) there?

Just the rumor going around. Could be just what it is...a rumor, with no truth. This is why I was asking.

I predict that Bellevue will be open for the third consecutive year

Source?

No Way BIG mistake if thats true... Coach Bo is very, very dedicated to turning that program around. He's already recruiting palyers to come down and scrimmage during open gyms this summer.

Well if he can recruit the right ones he should be able to turn it around!:confused:

So no other schools in the city graduate players? Dunbar through Watson and Oakley graduated players, some classes big, but they didn't follow that up with a 3 win season. That is an easy excuse for covering up the fact that you have not built a solid program. A senior class of 6 should not have prevented the others from getting experience.

So no other schools in the city graduate players? Dunbar through Watson and Oakley graduated players, some classes big, but they didn't follow that up with a 3 win season. That is an easy excuse for covering up the fact that you have not built a solid program. A senior class of 6 should not have prevented the others from getting experience.

Typically you schedule for the type of team you plan on having the next year. If he knew he was gonna have a down year he should have scheduled smaller schools outside of the city schools. Haven't seen the schedule but if he did that and still lost that wouldn't reflect well.

Greenup does have some talent and the sixth man is going to be a good player, but who will be their point guard? Could it be Jackson from Raceland going back to Greenup?

It would not be a big suprise to all parties involved. Question is, how would he be eligible for next year? If that happens........well, stranger things have happened. I would really be interested in how that would occur given the situation.