Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Nichols out at Manual?

Featured Replies

Is Nichols out at Manual?

 

This is what I am hearing but looking for confirmation?

 

Anyone?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the word in the ville. No details just heard it a few minutes ago and was looking for info on here.

Edited by rockmom

That's the word in the ville. No details just heard it a few minutes ago and was looking for info on here.

 

Ditto...My son texted me this info not 5 minutes ago.

Edited by rockmom

Its on Courier-journal.com

Now there is a rumor that has been circulating for a while - that just got confirmed.

I hope their next coach can take them to new levels.

Wonder who they might go after? A couple good coaches in louisville?

^ I wonder if this is something Bob Redman wold go after.....someone needs to take all of that talent to the next level.

What about Scroggins or the Ballard's coach?

There was a rumor about a "heated personal disagreement" between the coach and the Manual principal occuring late this season. I for one hate to see Coach Nichols fired, and am astounded at the unprofessional and petty manner utilized by supposedly professional people in removing him. He had done a lot to upgrade the Manual program. :cool:

I know one thing, they return some very talented players. I believe they return to Rbs and have a fine looking sophomore DE. How long has Nichols been their coach?

There was a rumor about a "heated personal disagreement" between the coach and the Manual principal occuring late this season. I for one hate to see Coach Nichols fired, and am astounded at the unprofessional and petty manner utilized by supposedly professional people in removing him. He had done a lot to upgrade the Manual program. :cool:

 

 

I still think he took them as far as he could. I think they need someone new.

I still think he took them as far as he could. I think they need someone new.

 

I agree, if he is the all time winningest coach with a record of 66 - 38, that is only 58% winning percentage. Not good enough.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.