Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jerry Lucas named Martha Layne Collins Head Football Coach

Featured Replies

LINK

 

Titan Football begins.

Where will Collins play their games?

What is their schedule and what is the scrimmages?

Where will Collins play their games?

 

I believe that the stadium will be finished before the first varsity game. The contract has already been awarded and construction on the athletic complex should have already begun.

What schools combined to form Martha Lane Collins?

Schools didn't combine. Martha Layne Collins is splitting off from Shelby County.

 

Both schools will ultimately be 4A.

Good luck Coach, Jerry was just a young kid when I first met him back in the early 80's in WVA. His dad Roy was my coach at WVA Tech. Football runs deep in the roots of that family and so does success. Good Luck Coach. 20n10

Congrats to Jerry Lucas. Great hire no doubt. I've known him since his days at Western Hills. The road to a 4A championship just got tougher.

The school is not open, but you best believe that the Ball is in the Air!! Best of luck to Coach Lucas.....

Good luck to my good buddy. I can't wait to come down and see this.

Good Luck Jerry Lucas your dad was my coach in the late 60"s at Lloyd and I have met you over the years. Good luck you will do well as have all the Lucas

family. JD

I played for Dad (Roy Sr.) when I was at Newport and we scrimmaged Western Hills when Jerry was the head coach their every year. They always seemed to have a good thing going. Good Luck Coach Lucas!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.