Everything posted by mysteryman2006
-
56th District Predictions - Estill (2) vs. Powell (3)
Estill has a great chance to win a big district game. In this new district Estil hopes to win it.
-
Lexington Catholic 64 Tates Creek 57
I was impressed by the Cathloic fans at a recent Scott County vs. Lexington Cathloic game. From what I heard this is what the new coach wanted. If im not mistaken I belive they call there self the Salsman Psychos, correct me if im wrong.
-
Who is the POY in the 14th and explain why?
I seen Dixion this year put his team on his shoulder when he went 8 for 9 in a great overtime victory against there rivalry Powll County. He has been great all year and would get my vote in this region.
-
Lee 62 Owsley 49
Did Lee look good in the win? I know owsley not that great of a team.
-
Scott 67 Campbell Co. 65 (OT)
Great job Scott, I honestly thought it wasnt going to be all that close. Guess I was wrong.
-
Lee 62 Owsley 49
I'm surprised that Owsley was that close. Good effort Owls.
-
Hazard 57 PCC 49
Does this put them as Fav. for that region!!!
-
Regional Tennis
mysteryman2006 replied to TheFrontRowFan's topic in KY Swimming, Track, Lacrosse, Golf (High School)Thanks for all the information FrontRowFan!!!
-
14th Region Softball Teams
O another note Witt is now playing for georgetown college.....impressive uhh
-
Highest scoring brother combinations in high school history???
These are all impressive numbers.....great numbers ppl.
-
Best 1st Round District Matchup?
Scott county and Henry clay should be a great one. But the next game with bryan staion even better.
-
Baseball movies
O the natural would have to be one of my fav. and although it is mcuh diff. I love hard ball as well.
-
St. X New football field and Athletic Complex
Does anyone think that st.x is stuggleing for money? lmao
-
14th Region Softball Teams
Another great fact to know is that estill only lost one player by the name as Victoria Witt and still have a great pitcher who won more games than her last year. Hazard watch out. This will be a great region to watch.
-
Regional Tennis
mysteryman2006 replied to TheFrontRowFan's topic in KY Swimming, Track, Lacrosse, Golf (High School)Frontrowfan is estill picking up anyone or did they loose alot of ppl. I know taht you all had 6 good players last year as i seen that you cleared the bracket.
-
Regional Tennis
mysteryman2006 replied to TheFrontRowFan's topic in KY Swimming, Track, Lacrosse, Golf (High School)With Estill very weak region i would have to think that they will repeat.
-
Tennis 2006???
I would have to agree with front row fan....with all these great players trying to win a single title the doubles is wide open.
-
Tennis 2006???
Man is that Quigley is good. I think he has the men single championship in his hand. I use to think that rutherford would have one a title but not the way thsi guy is playing.
-
Scott vs. Campbell Co. district predictions
I've seen scott play a few time this year and they have a alwsome sopohmore.....cant think of his name but they also have a senior who comes off the bench and can drive it down the lane very good. I would have to think scott in a blow out.
-
16th Region Player of the Year
Owens numbers are hard to argue with.
-
NKY Coach of the Year
although taking it forgranted that he does have all kinds of talent but in the first year Lex. Cath. Coach i belive his name is salsman(maybe wrong) but top 25 with his first year. i like to hear that......and Cath. Dont think i like you for this.
-
16th Region Final Regular Season Poll 2/25/06
Does anyone agree with me in saying this is a weak region.
-
All A State Tournament---Should True All A Schools withdraw from Tourney??
well said snappy!!!
-
Pendleton's Loss to Mason--Good or Bad??
I would have to think that its up to them weather or not it bothers them. If they come out with more energy druing the district tourney because of the lose then this could be a great thang for them. But they do need to know that this is a wide open region.
-
Exams, the 10th Region, and Then Some.
:thumb: nice post.....Anyways i have to see scott comeing out of this one but what a loaded region this is. :thumb: