Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mysteryman2006

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mysteryman2006

  1. Estill has a great chance to win a big district game. In this new district Estil hopes to win it.
  2. I was impressed by the Cathloic fans at a recent Scott County vs. Lexington Cathloic game. From what I heard this is what the new coach wanted. If im not mistaken I belive they call there self the Salsman Psychos, correct me if im wrong.
  3. I seen Dixion this year put his team on his shoulder when he went 8 for 9 in a great overtime victory against there rivalry Powll County. He has been great all year and would get my vote in this region.
  4. Did Lee look good in the win? I know owsley not that great of a team.
  5. Great job Scott, I honestly thought it wasnt going to be all that close. Guess I was wrong.
  6. I'm surprised that Owsley was that close. Good effort Owls.
  7. Does this put them as Fav. for that region!!!
  8. Thanks for all the information FrontRowFan!!!
  9. O another note Witt is now playing for georgetown college.....impressive uhh
  10. These are all impressive numbers.....great numbers ppl.
  11. Scott county and Henry clay should be a great one. But the next game with bryan staion even better.
  12. O the natural would have to be one of my fav. and although it is mcuh diff. I love hard ball as well.
  13. Does anyone think that st.x is stuggleing for money? lmao
  14. Another great fact to know is that estill only lost one player by the name as Victoria Witt and still have a great pitcher who won more games than her last year. Hazard watch out. This will be a great region to watch.
  15. Frontrowfan is estill picking up anyone or did they loose alot of ppl. I know taht you all had 6 good players last year as i seen that you cleared the bracket.
  16. With Estill very weak region i would have to think that they will repeat.
  17. I would have to agree with front row fan....with all these great players trying to win a single title the doubles is wide open.
  18. Man is that Quigley is good. I think he has the men single championship in his hand. I use to think that rutherford would have one a title but not the way thsi guy is playing.
  19. I've seen scott play a few time this year and they have a alwsome sopohmore.....cant think of his name but they also have a senior who comes off the bench and can drive it down the lane very good. I would have to think scott in a blow out.
  20. Owens numbers are hard to argue with.
  21. although taking it forgranted that he does have all kinds of talent but in the first year Lex. Cath. Coach i belive his name is salsman(maybe wrong) but top 25 with his first year. i like to hear that......and Cath. Dont think i like you for this.
  22. Does anyone agree with me in saying this is a weak region.
  23. I would have to think that its up to them weather or not it bothers them. If they come out with more energy druing the district tourney because of the lose then this could be a great thang for them. But they do need to know that this is a wide open region.
  24. :thumb: nice post.....Anyways i have to see scott comeing out of this one but what a loaded region this is. :thumb:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.